Student Ambassador Program
The Geisel School of Medicine Student Ambassador Program is a volunteer service initiative that provides opportunities to meet and interact with DMS alumni, and attend educational programs and special lectures, while providing valuable support for the Alumni Relations and Development Offices.
Ambassadors will have the opportunity to participate in a range of activities:
- Assisting Alumni Relations staff at class reunion and at other alumni events.
- Ushering, assisting with audio-visual set-up, etc. for Continuing Medical Education programs and similar "academic" presentations by alumni.
- Participating in a "Thank-a-thon" calling program to thank donors to the Fund for Geisel School of Medicine.
- Writing email thank-you notes to alumni donors.
- Making calls to urge alumni to fulfill pledges to the Annual Fund.
- Attending regional alumni events in cities across the country where students are visiting or working or in their hometown during breaks.
- Other opportunities as they arise.
Ambassadors should volunteer for at least two events or assist with two projects each year. See list of upcoming activities to the right and contact Carol to let her know you want to help.
View a list of current ambassadors.
Call Night to recruit alumni volunteers for the
DMSNet Specialty Network
Alumni H.O.S.T. Program
to thank alumni donors
for their support to the
Fund for DMS
Questions or to Volunteer?
DMS Office of
DMS Office of
Director of Alumni Relations
Director of Annual Giving
and Direct Marketing