and Driving Directions
1978 Life Sciences Center, Dartmouth College
Hanover, New Hampshire
April 27-28, 2012
Please make your reservations now by directly calling the hotels or inns listed below. Room blocks are being held until March 27. Mention Dartmouth Medical School's "Women in Medicine and Science Conference" to receive any available group rates.
To check for other area accommodations, see listings at Hanover Area Lodging.
The Class of 1978 Life Sciences Center is located on the corner of North Park Street and College Street in Hanover, NH. (Routes 120 and 10). Free parking is available at the Dewey Field lot northeast of the Dartmouth Medical School at College Street (Route 10) and Dewey Field Road. Click here for a map of parking.
- Take Exit 13 of Interstate 91 (Norwich/Hanover, NH) and turn towards Hanover, NH onto Route 5/10A
- At top of the hill, stay straight through lights and take the first left to go around green
- Stay straight on College Street and continue past the Dartmouth Medical School/1978 Life Sciences Building to the lights.
- At the lights, take a left into the parking lot (Dewey Field Lot)
- Enter the Class of 1978 Life Science Center through the doorway that faces the lot onto Floor L1
- Take elevator to Floor 1 and check in at the registration table
Questions? Contact the Office of Alumni Relations at (603) 653-0741 or DMS.Alumni.Relations@Dartmouth.edu